Sunday, June 5, 2016


                                                                         Spring Things!

Here are some of the wonderful things that have been happening in my garden this Spring.
I was greeted by a frog, I think a tree frog though I have not seen one this big in my yard before! He  (or she) was doing a good job at hiding but he was right at my front door so I was glad to discover him! Look at those sticky little toes!

I have several Nine Bark or Viburnum shrubs in my yard. I don't know if they are the same I'll have to look that one up. This one is Amber Jubilee and wow what a beautiful show it gives for a Spring display!



 Dwarf Irises. 

 Bergenia and Sweet Woodruff. 

Bergenia in front of a Coral Belle. 


I love this fern I don't know what it is I found it when I was raking up pine needles. It looks like fingers as it opens up.

I was gifted six hardy Orchids. 

Fan-tab-u-lus Chocolate Iris!

Poppies and variegated Iris. 

First time blooming purple and white Iris with Geum. Creeping Jenny ground cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog.