Tuesday, April 21, 2015

APRIL 2015 EARRINGS EVERYDAY CHALLENGE

This month's Earrings Everyday earring inspiration came from The City of Arts and Sciences located in Valencia, Spain. The buildings were designed and conceived by Spanish architects Santiago Calatrava and Felix Candela.







There used to be a building that my husband and I would pass by and it had those aqua windows which I noticed on the buildings from this challenge. I've always loved the color of them. I kept being drawn to them so that's where my inspiration came from. When I look at the buildings I see an element of nature along with the sleek and structural. I used 2 bead caps (that I need to straighten out a bit) and aqua glass Yes they are more organic but oh well this is what I came up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog.