Tuesday, February 2, 2016

A Sneak Peek


My husband is having his first exhibit in 20 years starting this week. I am so proud of him not only because of the great husband and father that he is but because he works so hard at what ever it is he needs to accomplish. 
He has put his great talent to the side for these past years to support a new family, build our house, and just plain old take care of us. (and generously, others that we care about that are in our lives).
He is a wonderful example to our two children and I am so happy that they have been able to experience his talent in their lives.

The drawing above of Audrey Hepburn is one of ten. His style is exquisite. His ability to capture a graphic and painterly quality with pencil is...I just don't know how to explain it...beautiful.

If you are in the area and have the chance, stop by the  Mott College Fine Arts Gallery.
 Each day this week I am going to show a part of each drawing to entice you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog.