Tuesday, June 6, 2017

My gardens 2017
 By My Front Door


 I love the garden by my front door. It's inviting and since my husband Sifus, (whose drawings I need to update so you can see what a spectacular artist he is, Soon to come), started the new front walk. 
I had to reduce some of the garden but it is a welcome answer to creating a space that we can sit and drink coffee in in the morning. Many times we see the hummingbirds. 



The Man


The dog, (not a big help).

We got these fence pieces from the farmer down the road. I love them. They have such a wonderful pattern and the clematis' have an easy time growing up them!

The other side.

The Alliums are doing especially well this year and look great mixed with the Geum.

This is a beautiful Iris that I got from my parents.

This Clematis is climbing an old arbor that is in need of some assistance. I also have added two cane roses on each side so they will inter twine.



Creeping Veronica, love the blue. 



Autumn something Vibernum. I love the warm color of the leaves which change through the year.


Globe Master Allium.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog.