Friday, July 28, 2017


Every month Sarajo Wentling, from SJ Designs Jewelry , puts up a challenge from her husband, Eric, who posts a picture. 
This month is a peacock. You can read about  it on her site.



As of late I have had lesser amounts of energy and missed a few but I was determined to make it this month.
I have discovered that as much as I do like making jewelry because really they are sculptures, I really LOVE making the beads!
One day I will get back to ceramics until then I am happy to play with polymer clay.

Thanks again Eric and Sarajo!



Pendants

(not finished)


Bracelet bar

Charms or small pendants


Pendant and charm from another challenge I thought fit this challenge.

Charm
 


Copper and embossing enamel jointed charms, they move and are great for earrings!


 Bracelet bar, copper and clear embossing enamel.


 Copper links and charms.




4 comments:

  1. Wow! You were really inspired and productive for this month's challenge... so many great things! I'm completely smitten with that first pendant and the rich color and texture you achieved. Thanks for playing along with us this month. Check back on August 1st to see what Eric has to inspire us next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not a surprise that you've been so inspired by this challenge - I love the pendants (especially the first one) and the copper charms are unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You went above and beyond this month on these. I agree with Sj: that top piece is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog.