Sunday, August 13, 2017

August Challenge

Twelve Princesses on the Way to the Dance
Kay Nieslen
Published in 1923
Watercolor and ink

This is what I saw



                               For some reason I am very interested in this shape and was playing around with  them and lo and behold here comes the ABS August challenge 


























First necklace with the polymer clay bead focal that I made. I also had been craving some cherry quartz from Lima Beads so since this one is for me I thought it was a happy addition. The lighter pink are from a site that I have to find again, hammered silver ring and the toggle from Fab Beads  on Etsy.



















1 comment:

  1. Lovely! I always admire the beads and components you make for the Art Bead Scene. This necklace is wonderful. I love the color you chose to focus on.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog.