Sunday, August 27, 2017

Still working and creating things for the Art Bead Scene August Challenge and I came across an inspiration from Pinterest. I know it is an ancient spear head but I thought that I read thar it was fossilized coral. Well I took me right to the painting


I adore it and usually if I can spot some red in a challenge I'll go for it! So here is my polymer clay fossilized coral spear head and beads. My young six year old friend asked me if it was a carrot!  

The white speckled beads are from Marsha Neal  and I have been looking for the perfect thing to use them in and I think I found it!

A more rustic  bead.

The whole necklace! 


3 comments:

  1. Very Cool...has a organic earthy feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you that is what Simone says is my personality and color palette preference. I do love ancient and old things I know that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your creations for the Art Bead Scene. Don't forget we are now using our website's gallery to pick the winners. Upload your entries before the 31st.

    https://www.artbeadscenestudio.com/new-on-the-art-bead-scene-monthly-challenge-gallery/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog.