Monday, January 15, 2018

January Challenge

Well it's been a while but I do have a good excuse, 2 hip replacements in 7 months. Needless to say it can wear a person out. I think though the part that hinders the creative mind the most is the sluggy brain syndrome from the medication. Any how I am trying to get back into the swing of it all!


This is my first bead which is a focal pendant. Polymer clay and layers of stuff. I have been experimenting with making polymer clay have a ceramic look. So there is lots of experimenting going on, that's why I say stuff. This seems to be the closest I've gotten!


Another polymer clay focal with Swarovski Crystal Pearls




I have to add these beads from last month's Honey Do List from SJ Designs. Again my excuse is not from loss of motivation, because Eric's photographs are motivating. But my own recuperation. Obviously I am feeling a bit better as I am posting again. Not the greatest photos but I'm just glad to have them on!
All of these beads are polymer clay I think they somewhat go with Art Bead Scene's challenge this month.  After seeing Sarajo's pieces I realized that I did not see the warmth in the photo. I saw misty pinks and purples.




1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I wish I could make my own beads! It must be very rewarding to make something just as you imagined it. Experimenting must be fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog.