Friday, September 29, 2017


From SJ Designs Jewelry and boy does she. Sunflowers for one last hurrah of summer. Works for me!
Though I am not one to design beads with predominately bright yellow I do enjoy it in my garden. 
My experience with sunflowers is the birds being all over them when the seeds mature. 
Well Eric you have re-inspired me to grow them again next year.

I made a polymer clay pendant. Well actually I made more than that but I was not happy enough about them to put them on. I do like this one though.
Thank you again Eric!

2 comments:

  1. Cool bead! I applaud you for trying something new. Sometimes experiments work... sometimes not so much. :) Thnaks for playing along with us this month. I hope you'll check back on Oct. 1 to see what Eric dreams up next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Never tell us you messed some up...just let us think everything turns out perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog.