Friday, February 9, 2018


Well I'm late as usual but here is Erick's inspiration for January. 
When I was young I wanted a parakeet but my mom got me a parrot instead. I liked him but I was afraid of him. This inspiration took me back. 
My son wanted a Budgie, which I think are beautiful too. I was able to rescue two blue ones. I still have some feathers. So in turn I approached this challenge with a feather.
Because I am pressed for energy I used color from the January Art Bead Scene challenge but if you look closely at the bird Erick presented to us there are many colors.






At first I didn't think it was good enough, (as usual) but I liked it. So here it is.
Polymer clay pendant.
You can see it in my Etsy shop!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing along with us, Katherine! I really like the feather you made and its soft colors. I hope February brings you more energy... it always helps me when the days get a little longer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog.