Friday, March 16, 2018

I'm Ba-aack!

Just got back from Florida and wow did I have a great time!
The last time I was there my Dad lovingly let me use his tools after I discovered his stash of scrap copper. so while I was there I worked on copper pieces.
I forgot to add that this year my dad helped me learn to solder. The necklace is my first piece with my funky technique.

Here's my mom, I told her to act like she was super interested in what I was doing.

What was really cool is that I was all ready working on dragonflies when this month's Art Bead Scene Studio's challenge popped up. Beautiful isn't it?



I was limited on what I could use but a quick trip to Michael's and I was able to put this necklace together. I think it worked out great!

This bracelet bar actually was made for SJ Designs Jewelry"s Honey Do List
I've been quite tardy in getting my beads done the last few month's. Last month I left for Florida before I could get it submitted. This month it worked out great because it gave me a head start.

4 comments:

  1. The bracelet looks really great

    ReplyDelete
  2. The necklace is super cool! I'd love to learn soldering some day... I love the statement focal of the bracelet and the bead and spacers combo. The clasp is impressive, I haven't seen those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks I am not sure where I got it I’ve had it for a while. You could check Fire mountain or it’s from hobby lobby or Michaels

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog.