Thursday, March 29, 2018

New Inspiration!

This month on Sj Designs Jewelry Eric posted this photo you can read about it if you click on the link.

I have been working with copper and melting pot enamels. I make my own colors with pastels. I am eager to use fire enamels but I am not there yet with a studio.
I made these links a while ago and thought that they fit this challenge.
I love the rustic feel of the photo and these links and this challenge gave me a chance to express myself  in an abstract way.





 As usual I fall in love with something and make it mine!


4 comments:

  1. I really love the look of your components. They are very unique and rustic yet wearable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are so organic and lovely, perfect for the challenge. I really love the abstract-ness of the pieces. It makes them feel like something pulled out of nature.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Such cool components you made! I really love the colors in that first piece. It's just the perfect color for the grey-blues in the photo and combined with copper... yum! Thanks for playing along with us this month... glad you got inspired! Check back on April 2nd to see what Eric has in store for us next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. pendants

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog.