Thursday, June 11, 2015

I was very fortunate this month to receive a random pick comment winner from Art Bead Scene's posts. I was given a gift certificate from Mary Harding for $20.00. I chose the toggle clasp but she put this sweet ceramic heart on it with this beautiful string that I will be recycling for this month's Art Bead Scene Challenge. Than you, thank you Mary!




What's really neat is that in December I was the random pick winner too. I won a gift certificate from Ragged Robyn. She is located in the U.K. and I was expecting the package to come slowly especially since it was holiday time but it eventually came just this month. Every day I went to the mailbox and I kept telling my kids, " It'll be there! " I had hope!!!! ( DRAMATIC BACKGROUND MUSIC!!!) and then there it was. I whipped those beads into a necklace for ME of course right away. I will post soon! Thank you Robyn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog.