Saturday, April 9, 2016

 New Beads For April Challenge

I absolutely love this polymer clay bracelet bar that kinda came out accidentally on purpose. It is rustic and feminine which is how I describe my personality.



A lovely button came out of the challenge too also polymer clay

 

I am having so much inspirational fun with this month's Art Bead Scene's challenge!
 Here is a pendant made from polymer clay.

 And here is a kitty bracelet bar that I also made from polymer clay. I just couldn't resist him! Cat's  were a big part of my life growing up and I definitely  have kitty plans in my beading future.  I also made the button and the round beads. The solid color beads are from Gaea that I bought from
  Lima Beads.
I also incorporated 2 vintage buttons, Sari silk and small ceramic beads from Bead Haven in Frankenmuth Michigan.

For some reason I just love the minty green.

Here you can see the images that I picked out from the painting and I just couldn't resist the kitty!


I redid the button because the darker one bugged me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog.