Friday, February 20, 2015


 My necklace was chosen for the perfect pairings of this months challenge! They choose more than one but I am thrilled because I can be so hard on myself and my artistry.
Miss Katherine tells how she hand formed this bloom from copper, the leaves, too. I am smitten with the way she manipulated the metal into something so soft and lyrical. She also shares how she did a little research on the time period that this painting was created, the early 1900s. She intended to capture the soft and feminine look that was popular in the day in her necklace. I say that she succeeded! Featured Designer :: Katherine Thompson

http://artbeadscene.blogspot.com/2015/02/perfect-pairings-katherine-thompson.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog.