Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Yay!!! I won!!!

Terri's Blooming Ideas 

Operation Tackle That Bead Stash Challenge
Inspired by a song.
I did guess wrong. I guessed Elton John's, "Someone Saved My Life Tonight", cause butterflies are free to fly. The thing I didn't look close enough at was the toggle. I thought it was a belt but it is a dog collar with a bone toggle bar. The song was by Heart, "Dog and Butterfly"
That girl is so clever!

This was the fabulous bracelet that she made but what was wonderful was that she made it a double challenge and offered a surprise gift for either the first person who guessed the right song or if no one guessed names were pulled from a hat! Well yay for me I won and here are my delicious goodies!

I think of being in Florida when I look at these beads and I am hoping to wear them when I get there. I'm coming Mom!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog.