Friday, August 28, 2015

Thank You! 

This is a thank you to two special people in my life. First my sister Ann, but the thing is she went to a bead and gem show with her daughter in North Carolina. I am in Michigan but she should have flown me down to go with them! Well since she couldn't do that she was such a sweetheart to get me this gift. A bag full of goodies!




Hmmm will anything go with my new bracelet bar???

Red always works for me.



I actually really like the garnets' darkness.


 My second thank you goes to my friend Nicole who treated me to a day in Ann Arbor. Of course I had to go to The Bead Gallery and with a sale on lamp work beads I grabbed this one and with those beads from Sis,...Yum!

I feel so blessed to have such wonderful loving people in my life! Again Thank You!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog.