Friday, October 9, 2015

Peanut Butter Jelly Time!


Last year I found a wild grape vine in the hedge row of our property. I picked the grapes which are very small and mostly seed and made jelly. Some natural remedies are presented on Green Sense
I knew that they were really high in antioxidants and had a more intense flavor but the jelly made with low sugar was a, Wow, to me! I love the sweet tart flavor and  the intensity of the flavor. My first go yo is a thick slice of a good bread which came from the Great Harvest Bread Company. I got mine from the Davison Farmers Market. Toast,butter peanut butter and The Jelly. Yummy, creamy, melty and sweet tart.I love it.

I was afraid that I didn't have enough so I walked down the road and picked more. Washed, squashed and low or no sugar sure gel. Hurray this year there are five jars!


I am so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog.